Thursday, January 31, 2013

A Trip "Around the World" Begins on February 3

The time has come! In just a few days I will embark on another TCS & Starquest Expeditions Private Jet adventure. This one will take me around the world in a 757 luxury jet. I invite you to tune in to Earthly-Musings all throughout the month of February to read my reports and see the photographs from this extraordinary journey.

From a previous trip in 2009, the Explorer jet refueling on Ascencion Island in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean

Beginning in Orlando Florida, we make our way south to Lima, Cuzco, and Machu Picchu Peru, then across the western Pacific to Easter Island. With a short fuel stop in Tahiti, we then travel to American Samoa and Australia and the Daintree Rainforest. Next up is Ankor Wat in Cambodia, the Taj Mahal and Jaipur India. We then set foot on the continent of Africa and make three stops - Serengeti, Valley of the Kings in Egypt, and Fez. Morocco, before returning back to Orlando on February 24. You can see the entire itinerary by clicking the link here and follow along.

Thanks for checking in with me as I travel Around the World!

2 comments:

  1. Another awesome adventure. Travel and learning are good for the soul. I leave tomorrow for 6 weeks in South Africa.

    Bon Voyage

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see what's next! Keep those photos coming. Jack

    ReplyDelete

If your comment will not post, email me with the problem.